Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: New policy from charter? How many will lose th

I agree 100% that this is a bunch of BS, I work for DirecTV Home Services owned and operated and they are conducting background checks and I had a pissy argument nothing more with my wife back in 2007 and I was charged with Domestic Violence harassment 3rd which is a misdemenour and I am about to loose my job after  being with the company a total of 7 yrs if I cannot speak with the judge and have the case dismissed I will be toast.
You have NFL players who makes millions of $$$ being charged with felonys and being able to continue there careers. I can understand a corporation terminating your job if you have a felony but a damn misdemenor ? Give me a break.
I hope noone else is going to loose there job and maybe these companys will figure out one day just because a person has 1 mess up in there lifetime does not mean they are a bad person.

Thanks Guys!
This is CABL.com posting #288278. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbm9O
Posted in reply to: New policy from charter? How many will lose there by CableTek101
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: New policy from charter? How many will lose th drifterdawg 1/18/2010 7:25:30 PM