Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: good muslims

Ok One more time...........IS THIS TRUE? If not how is it an urban legend? If not how is it a myth? If not how is it a lie? If so how is it true? That is what I asked. Here let me post it again.............."Is it true? I can't find anything on it." That is what my statement was before I posted the rest. Why can't anyone get that and just answer the question? And show me why for whatever stance you take.

Now having said that I will interject the idea and the fact, yes it is a fact, that Muslims go waaayy beyond reason when a simple cartoon about their prophet is made. To the point of stoning to death or hanging and you will see thousands get absolutely enraged at something as mundane as a cartoon or naming a teddy bear. More violent than any group of people that large getting angry about a cartoon on their religion. I haven't seen violent protests in the US by Christians for a Jesus cartoon.

And to be fair, what I have found on the Muslim side is:

a Muslim is an adherent of Islam, someone who surrenders their will to God

a minority of Muslims are Islamists, who believe the best government is an Islamic caliphate

a minority of Islamists are Salafists, or revivalists who believe there is only one right way to do things

a minority of Salafists are Jihadists, who believe violence is justified to satisfy the Salafist ideal or for other reasons, such as prophetic commands to do violence.

a minority of Jihadists are Takfiris, who believe in the killing or enslaving of non-Muslims and apostates as well as blending in among their enemies to wage better covert warfare.

They say it is a minority. How many is a minority? 5, 10, 1000, a million?

It is a fact that they are killing Americans and will continue to try to come here and recruit here and kill innocents here. It is a fact that Bin Laden (and he isn't the only one) has said anyone not converting will be killed. These are all on record and not an urban legend or a lie.

This is CABL.com posting #288163. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbm7X
Posted in reply to: Re: good muslims by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: good muslims Trey9007 1/17/2010 6:47:41 PM