Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health-care legislation has immediate effects

hehe that is right. You missed the word, although you used it, 'everything'. I am sure there is some truth somewhere. In fact it is probably all true. They just choose to tell you some of it and leave the unfavorable truths out.
If you want to believe in an institution that NEVER had any power legislated by the congress, go ahead. An institution that has wrecked so many lives over money it isn't funny. Taken people's homes and put them on the street. All homeless people didn't get their by themselves although most did. I spoke with a homeless guy at length not too long ago. He was very intelligent and charismatic. I wondered why he didn't have work. He said he didn't want it. He was more free this way. He wasn't looking for a government handout either. But he also said that 90 percent of the people out there are just drunks and drug users with every disease you can get and look for the system to feed them. Still the IRS has had their share of homeless people they put there. BOY did I digress!! lol
This is CABL.com posting #286768. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmLs
Posted in reply to: Re: Health-care legislation has immediate effects by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message