Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: not a put down

I wish we could get some real numbers. One day it is 45 million then it is 30 million and no one really knows. So many don't want insurance. So many can get it but don't fill out the paperwork. This country has a law in place that already gives anyone health care if they need it. This is bogus. Those that don't believe this is a government take over and want to use the liberal talking points of paranoia and selfishness don't see that the gov is taking more taxes and fining people who don't get health care. They will be taking taxes for 4 years before it even starts. How is taking more money and fining people not a take over. That is forced legislation on you, me and everyone. And only the people who are living on us now will benefit. It is a scam just like global warming but go ahead and believe what you wish.

And it makes no difference to me if it was Reagan or Obama, it is still gov growing and taking over our decisions and spending our money. More and more. But you don't have to believe that ever shrinking paycheck.
This is CABL.com posting #286399. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmFv
Posted in reply to: Re: not a put down by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message