Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional!

I need you to know I haven't written one post in anger. That is why you are labeling me. I, too, think you are intelligent but you are trying to sum me up and without speaking to me, aren't able to do it. As proven by your statement that I am writing in anger for one. Which is why I said you need to ask me questions before going to the negative side of me with a statement I make. You read only the parts of me putting down dems and not anything else as you stated with:
"i usually ignore most posts where the democrats are put down and the republicans are made too look great. the reason? because i dont care." If you don't care then why respond? If you don't care, and it seems you do, then why is it you only respond when dems are being brought into the light with their actions? Not put down but news brought in to view that the main stream doesn't report. You are contradicting yourself that you don't care and then chime in with a response.
This is CABL.com posting #286166. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmBK
Posted in reply to: Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! by Sweeptech2004
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! Sweeptech2004 1/4/2010 10:16:05 PM
Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! sweatforhire 1/3/2010 10:45:02 PM