Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: points illegal border crossers to water

Yes that is so true. The reasons why it is allowed anyway. Even Bush knew that and was for the illegals. A policy I didn't respect but his policy was from the "get the cheap labor" standpoint. But what galls me is the amount of crime caused by illegals. There is so much that people don't realize. We have enough criminals without welcoming more under the guise of "those poor people are just trying to get food" They can grow food in Mexico. Ground and temp is great for growing. We buy a lot of food from there. There are sooo many criminals in our prisons that are illegal and don't forget about the mexican gang that has grown into the thousands.......not to mention the mexican mafia. This is a case of not allowing the good part of this because of the bad and the reason is that everyone can get in here legally so I don't want to see them come here illegally. It starts of with a negative and too much negative comes with it.
This is CABL.com posting #285770. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmvm
Posted in reply to: Re: points illegal border crossers to water by Sweeptech2004
There are 0 replies to this message