Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: points illegal border crossers to water

No liberals with no idea caring of economic impact will continue this migration. And it is wrong. It is going to not just affect my life, my family's but yours in a negative way. Just let a couple of ants into a picnic and next thing you know the picnic is ruined. How is it for our own good again? I am missing the part of how illegals come here and  drug lords, murderers, rapists and people who drive into accidents without insurance here is good for us.

I am missing why you think I or anyone, should allow anyone from anywhere into this country, be unaccounted for and not complain. And yes complaining will help. It gets others complaining and then it gets to congress. Mine have heard plenty from me and they are also against ILLEGAL immigration. I like the Mexican people. I have many great friends from there..........all here LEGALLY. I don't respect people who break the law.
Your sign doesn't sway me. They were conquered by the spanish first. We didn't conquer them.
This is CABL.com posting #285700. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmue
Posted in reply to: Re: points illegal border crossers to water by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: points illegal border crossers to water Sweeptech2004 12/30/2009 10:47:47 PM