Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Universal Health Care

Ok...does the government have auto insurance? No so why do they want to have health insurance? I understand the auto insurance. It is to pay for the other guy not you. Health insurance is to pay for you. It isn't as simple as just saying the government mandated auto insurance so it is ok to mandate health insurance. My health insurance won't pay for your health. Just mine. My auto insurance pays for your car if I wreck it. BIG DIFFERENCE. It was to protect the other guy. This doesn't protect the other guy and I get fined for not wanting something the government is going to make money on. They make no money on auto insurance.

We can't control costs because we have politicians who would rather make money on lobbyists than take care of us. They don't want this health care for us. they want it for revenue. and are hiding behind the needy to get it. they don't really care about the far fewer numbers they put out there of people who can't get insurance. They care about control and money.

We are all going to suffer through poor quality health care. You don't have to believe it but I have looked into other countries with this and they have suffered. We don't have to suffer higher premiums for people not paying if they could reform what is going on through allowing more competition and getting rid of frivolous law suits that drive up doctors premiums. So they have to charge more to practice. Get medical supplies so they aren't an arm and a leg just because it is a medical supply. Hospitals charging 10 dollars for an aspirin things like that. Let insurance companies cross state lines. And so much more that I don't even know about. they are passing a bill most of them haven't even read and would allow you and me to read it. A bill with so many hidden agendas that are not necessary and cost you and me more money. Things that have nothing to do with health insurance. Reform what we have and keep the gov out of it. They suck at running medicade and I have no idea how you see them running this.
This is CABL.com posting #285581. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmsj
Posted in reply to: Re: Universal Health Care by dlightning
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Universal Health Care drifterdawg 12/30/2009 1:20:12 PM
Re: Universal Health Care bushmaster 12/30/2009 7:28:19 AM