Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Linemen, BTW

Thanks Bro! Well said!

I am training a grunt, 40 yo. I told em that I was a grunt once with bugnut scars to prove it. He dont get it. "Ill throw em back at ya", he (under a smaller whimperlike voice) said back. (BTW The last 2 guys that would rather play with ipodthingy had to get a ride back home from site.... WTF????.) (Nowdays you cant rabbit punch em or even leave on the side of the road)
Hell, if I keep hiring kids, IM gonna get hurt or worse. I will give this older ex military guy a shot, with respect for structure. And because, if I keep on hiring some college student as a groundhand I will in one way get hurt or worse, run off.

Im lookin for a statement that was written a while back about the PRIDE and what it means to be a LINEMAN and BROTHER. I didnt but would like to save this article, put it on my applications as a checklist. This was an understanding responsive statement that it takes a damn unique type of individual to be a lineman, because I understand it and not many other people out there really can. I think it was early this year when it pas placed. It mentioned tearing someone a hole at work but at end of the day having thier back at a bar....hell, one of you guys knows the one I hope,,

Ive looked for few times, cant seem to find it.  Any clues?

Regards
This is CABL.com posting #284860. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmgG
Posted in reply to: Linemen by uglyoldlineman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Linemen, BTW feeber 12/23/2009 3:28:14 AM