Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: To John Wilson AKA screwedtch

ok man,,first of all you stick up for Jason because you both are probably alike and do notunderstand what you  read very well,,,,,all i did was tell people to be aware of the guy because of the way he treated me,he knows he lied to me,he knows he mislead me,,and he accused me of stealing  from him,so i simply invited him to come get his stuff and call me a theif to my face,,,NOW you r the one who decided to stick your nose into this and pretend to grow a set and tell me it would not be pretty if you showed up!!!i would be happy to have this discussion with you face to face ,,get my info from Jason and come on down,,i do not care how well he treats you ,,if you r doing well with him thats good,,,,but i know how i got treated by him ,and i know he could  have told us there was NO WORK in our area before we left for the trip and gave us our money back,or give us the choise to continue anyways,,instead he made that decession for us to cover his expences of the test,,,,thats all,,,,and you threatening me is funny,,its easy to be a MAN hiding behind a computer in TN uh??
This is CABL.com posting #284320. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbl7Y
Posted in reply to: Re: To John Wilson AKA screwedtch by jweiler
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: To John Wilson AKA screwedtch jweiler 12/26/2009 11:30:50 AM