Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: To John Wilson AKA screwedtch

You are right John I do stick up for people that treat me right..... And Jason has treated me good, Im not looking for a raise or anything else I get paid just like any other tech. I work in my area and I am home every night. I spent my time on the road and I have a family. Its guys like you though John that think your so BAD....Yet deep down your probably one of those big A** Bullies that use to take everyone smaller than you lunch money.... And dont ever forget There is always someone bigger and badder than you. Yeah you didnt lose nothing cause #1 You have to do something first to lose something.....So what the hell are you Bitchin about ? Except You chose which way to go and decided not to work after Jason was tryin to give you work. I look at things from both sides and sounds to me like you are totally wrong....So grow up and get a life TOUGH GUY. You or your partner whoever screwed Jason, So take yourself and go laugh somewhere else.... You haven't been screwed yet but Im sure you keep it up you will be. So Happy trails Big Guy.
cablpro.net
This is CABL.com posting #284200. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbl52
Posted in reply to: Re: To John Wilson AKA screwedtch by screwedtech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: To John Wilson AKA screwedtch screwedtech 12/18/2009 8:09:33 AM