Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DTV chargebacks

The only thing would be working for the HSP's. I have been installing DTV since Jan. 1995 and I have occured charge backs when I was a retailer and people didn't stay with the contract for the allotted time they were supposed to...With an HSP , wisymo, charge backs occur every day for stuff that is equipment related, customer education. Say you put a dish in, and you align the dern thing perfectly, then the son gets home in the middle of the night and has no idea how to operate the thing..The first place they call is DTV..CSR's with roll a tech on any type of service..The famous no signal ? That comes from the television, not the damned satellite, but yet a CSR will make a work order in a hearbeat for anything.Say your newspaper's gone from the front yard...Well that has to be the installer , he was the last one here....You just keep those fingers crossed...Like I said the only charge backs I have ever occured are from customer's not staying with their contract...I want you to tell me how to avoid retailer charge backs from DTV...However stupid I may be, lets hear it.....
This is CABL.com posting #283860. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbl0y
Posted in reply to: Re: DTV chargebacks by Cablewisymo
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: DTV chargebacks cablewrestler 12/20/2009 12:45:08 AM