Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue

Jim, I told you that Keith was going to give you the opportunity to go out and replace those poles.  I told you two or three times that you needed to provide myself and Keith with a list of jobs where you used the 1.9 poles.  I told you that you would have service calls on them because the pole was too thin to hold the dish in place and that as the service calls popped up you were to replace the poles.  I told you that you needed to keep the list of bad pole installs handy and when you had a day with some extra time and you were near one you should spend the time replacing the poles.   I should have stayed on you about it but I didnt.  Any other company would have fired you and backcharged you immediatly, but I gave you the chance to correct your mistakes.  Then you quit on me.  You didnt meantion the pole issue because you didnt want the other techs out there to know it was your work they were going to be cleaning up.  You didnt want them to know you screwed up.  And you didnt want them to know that I had a good reason for not buying your service call equipment back.  Jason
This is CABL.com posting #283434. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblTG
Posted in reply to: Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue by jdyer215
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue Jasonleesmythe 12/10/2009 6:39:54 PM
?? Wild Blue pole Oklahoma Cable 12/10/2009 8:00:13 AM
Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue hookman 81 12/9/2009 11:20:34 PM