Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Give me hope Give me reform

I'm not opposed to health care. I just don't want to be forced to buy it. If I want it, then if I have the means to buy some, I will.

Mandated health care means everyone will have to support all the scamming that's currently going on in health care, the only difference will be the biggest scammer of all, the US government, will then have a much bigger part in all of it. Health insurance rates are very jacked up already, because of all the abuse from all sides. Insurance companies that make tremendous profits, then take handouts from the government, all followed by huge salaries and bonuses. People that have insurance, or that are on welfare, and go to their doctor or hospital just about every week for trivial matters, or outright nonsense. Hospitals and doctors that run unnecessary test after test, when they already know the diagnosis, in order to reap huge profits on their bottom lines. My goodness.... every other commercial on TV now is for prescription drugs being marketed to the everyday average Joe ... not to doctors or health care professionals, but you and me. They're even making up diseases now, that don't even exist, diseases like PAD, all to sell even more bogus non-working drugs. I could go on and on. 

I don't want to pay for all the FDA, and other Government and privately sponsored scams and fraud, that are a part of health care insurance costs. I'll take my chances for now. Life itself is a risk. I'm aware of that.

And no...... I'm not rich, in fact I'm very poor. I'm a cable guy.

Do you have any idea how the government will demand that you live your life, once they are in control of your health care? Check back with me in 20 years, because I won't be in this country, lol.
This is CABL.com posting #281807. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbltr
Posted in reply to: Re: Give me hope Give me reform by drifterdawg
There are 0 replies to this message