Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: All this and..................

i'm a fucking liberal because i dont agree with you?

i didnt say obama was doing good or bad, in fact i pointed that out plainly. i said that Bush did a poor job on the issues HE had to deal with. anyone who refuses to admit this is a blind, brainwashed hannity desciple, kinda like the hara krishna hanging out at the airports.

obama was crucified with fear spreading rumors issued by responsible political persons who only managed to push the middle further away. i wouldnt expect any credible "major media" to take those rumors serious or do any serious reporting on them.

i never disagreed with the wars in afghanistan or iraq. i was certain that bush was full of shit about the wmd's, a man with that power demonstrates it, but i felt it was the right thing to do for other reasons.

what has obama accomplished? i dont know...ask me in 3 years and i can give you an educated opinion based on actual outcomes. as i said before, history will speak for obama when the time comes. i understand that you hate him and are willing to attack other people to defend that opinion. and i dont give a shit.

i am an independent. being an independent allows me to watch both sides with less emotion than someone who would be far right or far left. with less emotion, i dont say retarded shit like "hire an extremist group". this is politics, not someone trying to break into your house and steal your teddy bear.

This is CABL.com posting #281623. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblqt
Posted in reply to: Re: All this and.................. by RadioMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: All this and.................. RadioMan 11/26/2009 2:04:05 AM