Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: All this and..................

crucified??? What the fuck?? 

Show me ONE major media story that was aired BEFORE the election that brought ANY negative  information forward about Obama.  Show me ONE.

The major media didn't even bother to investigate where he was born for fucksake.

Obama is nothing but hot air, empty promises, and an empty suit.  He has broken every single election promise he's made and when he's called on it, you and the rest of the liberal fuckers point the finger at Bush?? WTF?? Bush didn't make Obama make those promises.

He's not ending the war in Iraq and Afganistan.  He's INCREASING the troops over there and has NO EXIT PLAN.
He doesn't care about taxes:  He's INCREASING taxes after stating, '...you will not see your taxes go up.  Not one cent."
He hasn't saved OR created jobs:  Epic Fail of a Stimulus Plan.

I could go on and on but I'm about tired of this Obama shit.  I say hire an extremist group to take care of our problems in Washington DC.  One building on one particular day will have most of America's problem makers all sitting in the same spot listening to a speach.  Sure hope they don't have the Sec.of Agriculture sitting out that day.

Vote'em out or blow'em out.  Either way .....They Gotz Ta Go.
This is CABL.com posting #281618. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblqo
Posted in reply to: Re: All this and.................. by Sweeptech2004
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: All this and.................. Sweeptech2004 11/26/2009 1:55:55 AM