Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: NewsBusted

Myself I think we are in way too deep. The practice of print money/spend money can only go on so long. I understand to a point anyway, the inflate the dollar, and todays $100 dept is tomorrows $10 dept adjusted for inflation theory but with numbers like the ones in the debt chart I sighted, how far can we take it?

Cutting taxes should not be considered spending, but that assumes we are not in over our heads, and that is a symptom of a system gone bad IMO.

As far as money being spent "since the early part of last century" that is when the Federal Reserve was started (1913) and the progresive movement began in earnest here in this country. Thats how I learned it anyway.

And by the way I want my money to be spent how I decide to spend it minus a small tax to the government to, keep the country safe, keep my streets safe, to put out the fires, and to keep the roads usable and not much else, and I don't understand why people expect more. It's the stupid government for gosh sake's, don't let them do it, let us, we the people handle the rest and get The Fed out if it.

Anyway thanks for a decent response.
This is CABL.com posting #281370. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblmo
Posted in reply to: Re: NewsBusted by Sweeptech2004
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: NewsBusted Sweeptech2004 11/24/2009 11:06:17 PM