Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who Wants To Be Re-Classified???

Hows your profit controlled by you....

So your different, you pick your route, you throw jobs back on the table? Im not doing that one? Im only doing these jobs? 

Wow your one of a kind, your golden and you must be paying someone off.  Out of my 4 years as a lead and 3 1/2 as a tech being a sitting around I never have scene a tech do that more than once. They were downloaded or made to conform..  So whats your secret?

I know.... maybe your one of the guys who gets in at 5am and picks through everyones route every morning.  They guy who cherry picks all the cake work.. doesnt take 6-8's. Picks easy jobs so he can go to lunch with his family.  I commend you for finding that, most dont. Well each area has one so thats 10-15 guys out of 200 in Pinellas.  10 percent.  What about the other 90% they get to decided there profit for each days?. 

Those guys who work 5 days a week are good, Its more common now since theres a ton of new techs, a few years ago it wasnt an option, can you pick the day off? NO DAYS OFF UNLESS APPROVED" whats that mean.  If someone beats you to that day off or to many in a area want off, your told NO? Do all those have Sat's and Sundays off?  Hummm they were told no. You get a weekday off, but you still have to be in to turn in paper work, inventory and warehouse boxes, so its not a day off. 

So if you were like the guys I ran into today, they have Mr's and Lmt Basic jobs they are at the will of what you give them.  Didnt a guy get fired for offering Structured wiring to a customer?  Cant he make a profit? Oh not on Knights time.  We got him aboard.... He was fired for trying to be a true contractor offering what his company offers, with his company signs and business cards.  Oh your a Knight tech and your not allowed to offer anything other than what Knight offers and let us catch you and you gone.

Show me some people who advertise and pass out cards at Knight?  All that do keep it top secret in fear of getting fired. 

Wheres the party at?  Am I invited?  Should I wear a vest?
This is CABL.com posting #281291. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblk7
Posted in reply to: Re: Who Wants To Be Re-Classified??? by dcommtn
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Who Wants To Be Re-Classified??? mica 11/30/2009 1:14:31 PM