Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: NewsBusted

There are MANY reasons why people hate Obama. But I'd have to say the major reason is resentment though. Many people resent the fact that he is black, successful and to be quite frank, much smarter than they are. Another thing is that he is GREAT at politics, which naturally sets alot of people against him. In order to get elected, Obama has made many promises to bring about change. People are used to politicians saying these things and having the same politicians never fullfilling their promises. They HATE the fact that Obama is hailed as some messianic type simply because he is black, EXTREMELY ARTICULATE, and delivers the same promises as many before him. The only difference is when you hear Obama say it, you BELIEVE it.  Many people are perpetual cynics and automatically rally against him because he is so charismatic and seemingly promising. Another thing, though race undoubtedly played a role in this election, I really could care less about his race. The guy could be blue or pink, Oh yeah, thats another reason people dislike him, they think that the only reason hes president-elect is because of his race and his rhetoric. In other words, because hes a black guy who speaks very powerfully. Which isnt true.

Another thing. Sadly, in this day and age, racism still play s a factor....like tim the tool man taylor; 'kool aid' drinkers? your so f ucking ignorant....oh well, like I said the truth is in the eyes of the beholder.
This is CABL.com posting #281264. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblkG
Posted in reply to: Re: NewsBusted by sab3r
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: NewsBusted LocoDawg 11/25/2009 6:09:09 PM
Re: NewsBusted sdelnay 11/24/2009 8:36:42 AM
Re: NewsBusted sab3r 11/23/2009 3:14:10 PM
Re: NewsBusted cablemn86 11/23/2009 2:20:59 PM
Re: NewsBusted RadioMan 11/23/2009 2:18:42 PM