Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats DTV charge the Prime for NRB's?

Guys, the back charges are in place to help DirecTV to try and set some kind of standard for better customer service and quality of work. But we all know also that it's to help increase their bottom line so they don't have to depend as much on investors and banks. We all choose to either play or don't play with them, but if they can create 373 million in FREE CASHFLOW which it shows in 2008 the 2nd QTR that was UP 86%!!!, why would they want to stop?? Here is the link if anybody wants to see it, I know this was 2008. But 86%, it means it probably came from back charges from all of the HSP’S and their Retailers. I could be wrong, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the back charges played a big number.

http://investor.directv.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=326924

That is why they decided to create some more metrics for 2009!! That's why they came out with a new 16 metric system.
By the way in 2009 when DTV started the new 16 point metric, they drop the non-responders down to $2.00 per receiver if the companies didn’t meet the neutral position. It's up to the HSP or Prime Contractor working with O&O if they want to follow or apply that price to their contractors, but that's what O&O is charging their prime contractors.

Sorry, I started rambling alil.
This is CABL.com posting #281155. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbliV
Posted in reply to: Re: Whats DTV charge the Prime for NRB's? by cabledog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Whats DTV charge the Prime for NRB's? john wilson 11/24/2009 9:14:43 AM
Re: Whats DTV charge the Prime for NRB's? EshoreJoe 11/22/2009 11:18:47 PM