Create your free account now! Sign up

health care for everyone?

Have any of you been hearing about the "don't get mammograms?" Or even suggested they don't even do self examination? Now they are saying to hold of checking cervical cancer. This is called health care rationing. Something that we are all going to face if this bill passes. Oh sure it promises health care for everyone paid for by the working class but in reality there will be worse care as in Canada and the U.K. and rationing. Some won't get care if they are not productive. Hmph......some nice system they want. Worse level and less competent doctors and more apathetic health care staff is what this will lead to. It won't be a nexus like so many believe. The more we learn the worse it gets. Of course I know there are those who don't believe what I am saying. That is because they won't see the truth of this bill even if they read it.........which they won't. Oh, yes I am reading it by the way..........it is long and now Reid has his 2066 page version of it. It just keeps getting worse and worse. Reid was picked on in school and now wants revenge on the whole country.
This is CABL.com posting #280884. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbley
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: health care for everyone? JD42596 11/20/2009 10:08:18 AM