Create your free account now! Sign up

revolving door?

Is it just here in Florida or everywhere else?  I've been in the business for over 2 years and just want to know?  Is this business a revolving door or what?  I've been at this company and seen more people go and come then anything else.  The new people with experience, and new people in the business.  I do know that Florida is a very low paying state, but where are these people going?  Is it better out of the state of Florida?  We do a triple play here with reco, 3 existing lines and put in a coax for cdv, with dig box the pay is about $50 dollars  Which sucks but, what can we do about it?  We use to get $80 dollars for the same install.  Is this everywhere else?  The company is laughing all the way to the bank and we the techs barely getting by.  Any input would be great.  

Does anybody get any support for their supervisors, project managers?  Then get your butt chewed out because they didn't call back.  And you needed an answer now?  And the management teams philosophy is deal with it. 

Thanks, 

D-Light

This is CABL.com posting #279519. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkSx
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: revolving door? Cowboy3939 11/14/2009 4:13:39 PM
Re: revolving door? RadioMan 11/12/2009 1:54:58 AM
Re: revolving door? islandcable 11/11/2009 5:13:27 PM
Re: revolving door? WeeWah 11/11/2009 2:07:16 PM
Re: revolving door? hookman 81 11/11/2009 11:37:08 AM