Create your free account now! Sign up

HELP - I need information, advise and direction on

Greetings

I many years of experience as a employer, owner and manager in several different industries and fields.

I lost my youngest son 4 years ago and went into depression which seemed to never end. 

Well, it did end or at least seem to get better (some days are better than others) If you have ever lost a child, you will know exactly what I am talking about. I hope you never have to experience the pain of losing a child.

I bounced back, but wanted a change of direction. 

I had a great deal of experience in managment, motivation, marketing, business organization and sales, including, cable, high speed internet and phone sales.

I was however appalled by the lack of fundamental business knowledge, integrity and absolute cut throat business practices I have seen in the cable industry.

I want to start a new cable/internet/phone sales company based of honesty, integrity and hard work.

I need to be pointed in the right direction and/or a mentor to point the way.

Any help or advise would be greatly apperciated.

Thank you in advance for your help

Be well

Glen

This is CABL.com posting #279257. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkOj
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: HELP - I need information, advise and directio Cowboy3939 11/14/2009 4:39:11 PM
Re: HELP - I need information, advise and directio islandcable 11/10/2009 9:46:18 AM
Re: HELP - I need information, advise and directio LeadMappingGuru 11/10/2009 9:29:52 AM
Re: HELP - I need information, advise and directio scooterz56 11/9/2009 9:24:44 PM
Re: HELP - I need information, advise and directio hookman 81 11/9/2009 9:09:32 PM