Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why are people like this allowed to stay?

First off I only read the first few sentences of your post sab, including your comments on why you are posting. I think that was enough and no more needs to be read. Now please do not take what I am going to say the wrong way. Remember, the only thing up for discussion is your question of Freedom of Speech. I neither advocate nor agree with the reasons this fuck head says what he says but I will fight for his right to say them.

We cannot 'pick and choose' what can or cannot be said under Freedom of Speech. It is an all or nothing proposition. Our fore fathers, the authors & signers of our constitution, new good and well that things like this would be said and that others would disagree. Back when this country was being formed, people were able to (and did) say "Death to King George" and made mock-ups of the king and burned them. The english flag was burned. Wars were encouraged. Against both sides. Whether or not people agreed, they had the freedom to say what they did believe, without fear of reprisal for their words.

As I said, I don't agree with what this asshole fucker is saying or his beliefs, but if we were to censor and punish him for speaking, where would it stop? Now if this guy is not a citizen, then I think his 'rights' should be fairly limited when it comes to speaking his beliefs and should be repremanded to possibly include his being deported back to where he came from, no question.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #279106. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbkLS
Posted in reply to: why are people like this allowed to stay? by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: why are people like this allowed to stay? sab3r 11/9/2009 12:18:42 AM
Re: why are people like this allowed to stay? FUNNYFARM 11/9/2009 12:04:08 AM