Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Up Dish another Mastec

I have worked up in Tenn for Updish and have had conversations over the phone with its owner. He is a pretty fair guy and seems reasonable as far as I know. But that being said I will tell you this..............It is illegal for any company to tell a 1099 contractor he cannot work for another sub 60 days wait or 1 day wait or at the same time. I think this is an invention in the system for the contractors to keep their techs while they screw them. These owners seem in cohoots. Turn this type of stuff over to the labor boad immediately.............They again are milking your talents, labor and hard work so the profits again are only profitable for them....................Turn them in whoever tells you this........I dont think its Updish. I think its the contractors themselves. Updish gives you a number and you keep it even if you change companies....If Updish is saying this turn them into the labor board!!!!!!!!!!!There are other things these guys are doing to everyone that is manipulative of the truth. Don't be a dummy! Look it up with your state Labor board...Ask them What are the rules governing a 1099 contractor? Dont be lazy it will cost you and dont be scared or it will cost everyone!!!
This is CABL.com posting #277579. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbknf
Posted in reply to: Up Dish another Mastec by erikwallace
There are 0 replies to this message