Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Do you think marijuana should be legalized?

I'm afraid if the govt. got involved they would double the price making it even less affordable and that would create a ripple affect on crime. I haven't touched the stuff since 1991 (or 92..can't remember which) but I don't see a problem with legalizing it. I know if I were a cop it would be real tough for me to spend the time and effort arresting some punk for 1/4oz. when during that time there are hard core crimes like murder and robbery being committed on my beat. If booze is legal then there is no reason why pot shouldn't be legal. We all know that more people kill others while driving driving drunk than they do while driving high. yeah yeah yeah there are studies that show that it could cause problems to some people but hell there are studies that show breathing air causes problems to some people. It's a multi billion dollar business and with the way things are going with this country it could use the financial hit it would get from legalization. The problem is this isn't the same country our fathers and their fathers grew up in but they are the ones that make the laws.
This is CABL.com posting #276672. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj8C
Posted in reply to: Re: Do you think marijuana should be legalized? by bushmaster
There are 0 replies to this message