Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any info on MilleniumComm in tampa?

Hi BIG TEXAN
My name is Luis Santana owner Millenium Communiations, we are located in Kissimmee,FL. The only thing i can guarantee you is that your check will be on time every Tuesday, problems with chargebacks always will be there working for Primes, if you do it wright don't worry about them, if you don't do it wright you will have them. i got burn a lot by Companies when i was a Tech, so i decided to work for my own as a Sub. i can't tell you im the best or the worst, but you are welcome to come to our Office in Kissimme or Tampa and speak free to any of our 47 Techs you choose and make your own decision if working for us is what you want, again we respect all techs working for us, without the techs Millenium Communications will not be here, we make decisions in meetings with all Techs in count, what is the best and the wrong to make decisions, we count with the Techs as we are all on this as a big Family, Companies like us maybe you can find around these days, so you are Welcome to come or call me at 407-744-3710 and i will answer all your questions my self not a Supervisor or a Manager.
Thanks for your interest in getting the wright info to you and you are welcome to work for us, i will do the same thing.

Thanks
Luis Santana
Millenium Communications
This is CABL.com posting #276423. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbj4B
Posted in reply to: Re: Any info on MilleniumComm in tampa? by BIG TEXAN
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Any info on MilleniumComm in tampa? rnews 10/27/2009 1:45:45 PM
Re: Any info on MilleniumComm in tampa? bushmaster 10/22/2009 12:28:41 PM