Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Poor Rush

The crazy thing is rush knows it will be taken the way he says's it, Sometimes people don't or won't take the time to look through what a person says's. I don't know rush personally and i would love for him to explain most of his remarks, there are things he says's that people find very Offensive, When he gets on the radio and says's White kids and black kids should take different school buses then what does that solve ? and how would the fix Race in America, That was not a real solution to the problem and that could have started something real big, So when he says's something like that and other remarks like barrack the magic negro why would it not be easy to believe that he would say something so messed up as that ? Rush set's the stage for this type of attacks and he laughs all the way to the Bank. Now everyone is stuck on the slavery issue and i will be the first to say something smells like shit with that, But i have yet to hear anyone comment on the School bus issue and to comment on weather he was right or wrong on that issue, He provided no real solution to the matter all he wanted to put different races on different buses.

PS don't get me wrong i love a joke But when he did Barrack the Magic negro he knew how people would take it as race being such a hot topic on both sides, most of all coming from him he is not a comedian he is a shock jock
This is CABL.com posting #275966. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjXe
Posted in reply to: Re: Poor Rush by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Poor Rush sab3r 10/19/2009 7:34:17 PM