Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Poor Rush

I find it funny that he says he has heard time and time again racist remarks but only cites the one that everyone is citing. Talking points. And I guarantee he will play. Too much money not to. A lot of baloney there. And Goodall pressured Checkettes to talk to Rush. The things I have heard Rush say can be construed as racist if someone wants it to be. All he has to do is say any truth about someone not of his color and he is a racist.

Hell how many times have dems called people racist for disagreeing with obama? Waaaay too many. Carter saying ALL people who disagree with Obama are racists is ludicrous and there are more.

The biggest thing I have found is people take Rush's comments out of context. They print them and make them look like something he never intended. And they only print the bad part and not the part where he is qualifying what he said.

Just look at another post I brought up. I talked about people supporting illegal aliens and asked if they were part of the problem or if anyone cared what they (the illegal immigrants' supporters) thought about a store selling a halloween costume and I was called a racist. Most of you know I am not. So is Rush? Because the media says he is? The left wing media and we know they are on the left.
This is CABL.com posting #275912. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjWm
Posted in reply to: Re: Poor Rush by thetyrone
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Poor Rush thetyrone 10/19/2009 6:49:43 PM