Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why would immigrants be upset?

Is that your answer? A land was conquered as land was for centuries so they are entitled to break the laws of the present? Really. Did you know they have those same laws? Only it is harder for anyone to get into Mexico, which you seem to be focused on. We have illegals from all countries here.

And those borders you speak of also allow others in this country who would kill you and your family because you are American. Not a good enough reason to die in my opinion. It isn't right, if you really know right from wrong, to break the laws of this country. Whether you think it is ok or not.

You have made it clear in other threads you don't believe in laws that you don't like. That certainly doesn't make you right. Not by a long shot. And those laws are there for a reason. Get them changed if you don't like them but don't break them for the same reason. You would promote anarchy with that ideology. This country has enough problems without anarchy.

We are mad about illegals taking this and that because it is wrong to pay for others lives who don't want to be a part of this country. People who want what this country has to offer but disrespect it. This includes you. They don't care about you either. We are mad about paying for their health care when they don't pay the taxes we pay and send the money they make back to their country. We are mad about the laws they break, the people they kill, the drugs they bring and the women and children they rape. We have enough of those already.

You haven't shown ONE good reason to support ILLEGALS. Not one. They are called illegal because they are. I have shown documented evidence and you have shown opinion. Not good enough. You have attacked people on a personal level with no basis for it. Not one racist statement was make and you made racists out of everyone. This had only to do with this countries laws and the people that break them to get in here. Not just Mexicans as you would single out. I have many friends. Many that are from Mexico and I genuinely love them. You do owe an apology to all you called racist with no basis for it. But are you are too prideful to do it? Not an accusation but a question. Notice in all this thread I called you no names.
This is CABL.com posting #275878. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjVO
Posted in reply to: Re: why would immigrants be upset? by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message