Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why would immigrants be upset?

We put a boarder across land that we stole. That boarder separated families and made it illegal to cross that boarder. In my book that is wrong no matter how you twist it.  You want illegals to go home to their country of origin?. I hate to break the news to you,but nobody on here belongs in this country unless you were hunting buffalo with your brown skin brothers. when did we become legal? (I know the answer to that) When we said so. That don't make it legal. And just because it is legal don't make it right. I know right from wrong and I don't let my government lead me around by my balls.In my mind we are all made equal. If someone is in need I will help and I don't care where they come from or how they got there. Just my opinion Dawgs, don't take it so hard. I would say I was sorry for the things I said in my last post, but I'm not sorry. Tired of reading about people being mad about illegals taking this and taking that, while they sit on their fat ass. hypocritical handling of the immigration issue and the hiring of undocumented labor, "Those free of guilt can throw the first stone." Open the boarder.
This is CABL.com posting #275874. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjVK
Posted in reply to: Re: why would immigrants be upset? by sab3r
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: why would immigrants be upset? LocoDawg 10/20/2009 9:34:23 PM
Re: why would immigrants be upset? superlinedog 10/19/2009 1:41:20 AM
Re: why would immigrants be upset? sab3r 10/19/2009 12:46:30 AM