Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: There is a way to change things - for everyone

Another thing MSOs are doing is creating seperate trip a/o's for trouble calls.

Subs used to do trouble calls for 20 bucks but they stopped that. So instead of getting 20 bucks you're getting 12. Saves the mso even more money. What the MSO doesnt realize is subs don't give all that great customer ed, I mean who in their right mind besides me has stayed at a a/o upgrade for 2 hrs to explain how a dvr works to an old person. thats 6 bucks an hr plus gas, insurance and all that bullshit, you end up paying!

MSO's think theyre saving money by subbing out but in reality theyre losing a shit load of customers, those customers will bad mouth that company and because of 1 tech they loose thousands. Around here the contractor pays 50 percent, that's fucking ridiculous! What the final straw with me was when this cocksucker owner never even said hi to me. I know it sounds dumb but i made the fucker 60k in one year. I am extremely grateful I was able to get out. My best advice to subs right now is save your money and do a start up business or go to school to learning something else.

Think about it, if you work a minimum wage gig at mcdonalds or walmart, if you're a good worker in 3 years or less you can make it to some type of management. The store manager at a walmart makes 70k and assts. make about 45, not the greatest money but hell at least you'll get bennies and have the opportunity to move up.

if you stay at a contract company, you'll never know when they'll shut down and what can you move up to? a "supervisor" it'll still only be a job at the end of the day.
This is CABL.com posting #275860. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjVw
There are 0 replies to this message