Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Poor Rush

Al Sharpton is for himself as for Jesse Jackson i never had respect for him they are not leaders as for Rush yes he is a Radio Entertainer and he has a big following and yes he goes over board but Toast said i was playing favorites well to do that you have to like someone on 1 side and i don't like none of them, I have never like Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson because it is easy to go out there and Protest against Police brutality and line there pockets with law suit money and get there face on the Tube but it is another thing to come to the Projects and protest Young black men killing each other and i have never seen that from none of those coward's. The reason i don't feel the man is a Racist is he is for self and he will do whatever it takes for him and at this point race is a hot topic and it will get him on the TV faster then him in the projects protesting black on black crime because nobody cares. I myself couldn't give two spits about sharpton and if he died today then o well, But there are those here on this site quick to lable someone a racist when they didn't like it when people that disagree with the president call them a racist it is wrong shit is Dog the bounty hunter a racist for his remarks on a private phone call with his son about his son's girl friend ? and he said some messed up things but is he a racist ? Al Sharpton could careless about what happens in the black community he is just trying to line his pockets with money and the TV with his face. Has anyone ever looked up the history of al sharpton ? This dude is involved with some very very dangerous and slimy people and he is a creep himself, But CNN, MSNBC, and all the news stations give him air time like he is a god and he is not. Now we have people on this site that will get mad at you if you don't see it there way or agree with them and they are the same as the people they criterze everyday are they really democrat's ? those are the folks they talk about everyday saying they are trying to take or right to free speech and to have our own mind. Some may see it as a Racist thing with al and some see it different i see it different the man is a Blood sucking opportunist and he will do what he has to do say what he has to say to get what he wants and that is money and fame and Power he has fame because of the news stations he has a little money because of the support he gets but he does not have the power But as i think about this and look at what i just posted maybe him and Rush are just Two of a kind blood sucking leach's 
This is CABL.com posting #275556. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjQC
Posted in reply to: Re: Poor Rush by JD42596
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Poor Rush Toast 10/16/2009 9:12:49 PM
Re: Poor Rush JD42596 10/16/2009 2:47:54 PM