Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bush may have started it but

Well don't you go on a spending spree when money is tight? I thought everyone did. I do. I have 2 new cars and am remodeling the house. Here it comes......wait for it.........wait for it.......(sarcasm for those that can't tell). There got that out of the way.

As long as we have people like Pelosi who say "I haven't seen language like that in decades" after hearing someone say a general put her in her place, which is funny after the left said that all republicans want people to die quickly and quietly a couple of weeks ago, in office and people defending Charlie Rangell and getting the Black Caucus involved so it becomes a racial issue, there will always be partisanship. Exactly what the money changers want. All of us fighting each other so we don't organize and see what is really going on and fight them. It has been going on for centuries. So maybe when we are a third world country we won't have to worry about these assholes trying to get rich off of us because they won't be able to..................
This is CABL.com posting #274090. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjsY
Posted in reply to: Re: Bush may have started it but by JD42596
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bush may have started it but JD42596 10/8/2009 6:56:07 PM