Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I am also with Obama on this

I already proved you lied. You never see reality. Then you deny it. I respond with your words to prove you lie. That's why. I posted on the other site because I don't like you and you were the topic of conversation. I do wish you would go away. That is why I posted what I did. I did question why others' comments were removed and you were allowed to be mean all the time. So what? What is that suppose to be. Again and again I point out YOU START THE TRASHING EVERYTIME!! AND THEN GET MAD AND TRY TO ACCUSE ME OF IT. YOU START IT. I typed that slow so you could read it easier. Come remove me anytime you wish. Thanks for the threat. You don't scare me anymore than anyone else. Did you send that to the FBI? Psycho.

Maybe you can see this.........If I am such an extremist, why do so many people hate you here? You are the sick one and so sick that you can't see it. You are the one who made everyone hate you with your insults. You did it. Not me. You. Show me one lie you accuse me of. Just one. Oh that's right you can't. hahahaha You have made me lose the last shred of respect that I was clinging to for you. Thought you were human but you aren't. I am done with you again. Because you really are an idiot. Bye.
This is CABL.com posting #273974. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjq6
Posted in reply to: Re: I am also with Obama on this by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I am also with Obama on this goodsky 10/7/2009 8:29:46 PM