Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I am also with Obama on this

why is it you take my posted replys and twist them up and respond with my words . dumbas i se you woke up the trash people evil here today goodsky has been put out of his cage . Sab3r you are a extermist and you can not prove I have lied about anything you just want others to believe that you again post false truthes twist them to sound . and you become unamerican in which i beleive you are  an american extremist who trash the american way of life and wishes only to cause harm to others . howmany times do I have to say it you are an extremist with only the purpose to cause trouble . hell why did you post on the cable dawg your post to o what you are doing to me and want to control what is said here on the bar as you could not figure why I was allowed to make statements and you guys were removed . cause . hy you know why look at evil has no subject but trash to talk has noy posted anything of debatealbe substance only comes on here to cause me trash agai you do not think other can,t see that . everytime you or any of the others threaten me I hit the email button and send it to myself as to keep a log on you trash builders . keep it up I have unlimited space and I will remove the extremist from our american way of life . any way I can . keep trying to sell your lies  your matter of suggestion your twisted politics inthe end I have wobn out your  a loser just admit it .
This is CABL.com posting #273966. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjqY
Posted in reply to: Re: I am also with Obama on this by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I am also with Obama on this sab3r 10/7/2009 7:36:04 PM