Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Phantom Power

Some building on the run has a inhouse amp with it's own power supply they didn't power it right, just my guess
I have grabbed actives on damp ground and have been kicked in the ass by power, Is there a splitter in the run , start pulling faceplates you will find it (block power with a match book on taps if they are power passing taps)
I had a run once that had 2 Dc buried in the ground, you know what asbuilts are for, Shit paper in the woods, work backwards from your problem, or could it be maybe the .500 you have power on is not coming from another foreword power supply, I have seen in house techs open a splitter and say heres the problem NO shunt here, don't you just love underground upgrades, the new guys says just power everything and wait for the calls to come in, in my day's we just left it not powered and waited for the calls, it was faster to power thru then to replace a bunch of burnt up mods

but again that is why I am setting in the hot sun, watching the tide roll in & out and watching the Boats, Babes and bikinis 7 days a week
Cable was good to me in the past.
This is CABL.com posting #273795. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjod
Posted in reply to: Phantom Power by cabler1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Phantom Power agarcia 10/6/2009 11:58:53 PM