Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Private Message From Gwester843 to armycabledo

HA HA! The Pussie put me on Ignore!!

Anyhow, here's my response to him:

George,

You say I know your name. Know why? You told everyone here your name. Someone even posted a link to your Facebook page. Hell, you've even posted your address.

You want to know my name? Sure, it's real easy to find. All you need to do is click on my screen name (hint, it's armycabledog).

There you will find my name.

What the hell, I'll make it easy for you, my name is William K. Larson (I go by Bill, however).

What's really evident is that you are a non-hacking pussie piece of shit. I served proudly in the US Army and all you have done is kick sand out of a sand box.

You come on the forum and raise all kinds of hell, and when someone calls you out, you pout and scamper away to the "FBI" and the whitehouse.gov website with your tail between your legs.

Then, you send a PM and won't accept PM's.....talk about a coward.

In closing, due to the fact that participation in the forum is voluntary, why don't you volunteer to leave and never come back.
This is CABL.com posting #273637. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjlF
Posted in reply to: Private Message From Gwester843 to armycabledog by armycabledog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Private Message From Gwester843 to armycabledo oldlinedawg 10/5/2009 12:05:30 PM