Create your free account now! Sign up

Private Message From Gwester843 to armycabledog

These are Gwester's words sent to me in a PM......

as you cliam to have My ssn I have turned over to the appropiate people to track you down It has also been given to the military as my son is federal property .your post have now gone to far and it is seen that you have of this date never posted anything but negitive replies towrds me I counted 32 , and agin it has gotten much worse since august > I intend to find you and prosecute to the fullest .

Here is my public (not private) response: I said that I could guess your SSN, not that I had it, you sucker of Obummer's dick.

Further, your spawns status oa a military member does not make him federal property, you idiot.

So, prosecute away, you dumbass shit fucking piece of dried cum, call the FBI and reveal to them what a nutcase/nutsack you really are.

Maybe then, they will discharge the potential idiot that came from your loins and was mistakenly allowed to enlist in the military.

Fuck off!
This is CABL.com posting #273536. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjj2
There are 8 replies to this message
Re: Private Message From Gwester843 to armycabledo armycabledog 10/8/2009 4:35:09 PM
Re: Private Message From Gwester843 to armycabledo drifterdawg 10/5/2009 11:20:28 PM
Re: Private Message From Gwester843 to armycabledo armycabledog 10/5/2009 9:49:31 AM
Re: Private Message From Gwester843 to armycabledo Gwester843 10/4/2009 6:49:37 PM
Re: Private Message From Gwester843 to armycabledo armycabledog 10/4/2009 1:48:12 PM