Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Man sues RCN for ‘abuse’ of contract workers

after reading this post i hope alot of real cable dogs agree this guy is a b*tch!!! this pr*ck and 3 others are wanting to change the way i and most of us here do business and are f*ing with my livelihood! piece work is the reason i got in this industry over 10 years ago. i got sick of working next to someone who did less work and got paid the same wages.

i never heard you ask for overtime pay every other friday when you picked up your FAT CHECK for YEARS!! and for 7 YEARS it was always there!

the people i feel for here on this site, are the guys that NEVER get that check. those guys DO have a right to b*tch and sue.

you 4 LOSERS are trying to make the rest of us work for minumum wage because they don't know how to run a business.

if this CRAP goes thru, these 4 LOSERS will get little money because the attorney will take most of it and then the IRS will most likely take the rest!  THEN, the IRS will most likely go back 7 years and ask why did you file your taxes this way for so long if you were an employee.

BOTTOM LINE is the only one who is going to benefit from all this is the ambulance chasing attorneys who now have "case law" because of some hack prime in Orlando who doesn't know how to run a business.

NOW...for the unwritten rule that the MSO will not hire ex-contractors. how come HALF of the people i know working for them now are ex-contractors? some pretty high up too! like the manager and the supervisor of division QC.

managers and especially installers at the MSOs don't do the hiring. HR does it. SO..blame THEM for misleading you!

don't you know the economy s*cks right now and they are probably on a hiring freeze. when they start hiring again, don't be waiting by your phone now. or maybe they just don't want to deal with all your drama! (MJ-Bubba)

"KEY NOTE":
i was at the club that night and your wife QUIT! she didn't want to pay her bar tab and WALKED OUT! so get your story straight!

there are ALOT of hard working family men out of work right now. stop crying and look for a job as an employee and get all the overtime you can! i bet it will NOT come close to the money you were making as a subcontractor!
This is CABL.com posting #273490. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbjji
Posted in reply to: Re: Man sues RCN for ‘abuse’ of contract workers by mscantland
There are 0 replies to this message