Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Attn: Gang Bangers

I agree with you on this and i agree with drifterdawg now let me explain. I agree with Doug where we need some decency and a standard that these kids should follow. Like in my kids school they are very strict with the dress code and how you present yourself on campus, And these would make better men of some of these kids. Now what is decent and what is not, Would they ticket a woman for showing too much would there be people not intending on showing there underwear Ticketed because the bent over to pick something up and the crack showed ? I think for too long the government is taking too much from the parents and putting more responsibility on them. The government or local government should have the parents Take care of this, These kids feel they can do what they want to do because if you hit them then all they have to do is call 911 and then they want to lock you up. So now they want to lock up kids for not pulling up there pants, What will that solve ? Now don't make no mistake it bothers me to see these young boy's wearing there clothes like that and i went out and purchased belts for my two son's and told them that they can't wear there clothes in my house like that and parents need to step up not the cops
This is CABL.com posting #272232. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiY0
Posted in reply to: Re: Attn: Gang Bangers by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Attn: Gang Bangers drifterdawg 9/24/2009 11:19:47 PM