Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: any info on Integral Development Solutions, L.

amodemguy,

Unfortunately, we have zero control of background checks as the criteria that dictates the length of time that one is completed is based on several factors. Depending on how many cities/states you have lived in, any legal activity on your record, even how many licenses you have had can all turn what used to be a two day process into a week-long ordeal. I have had several applications take up to a week not necessarily because of legal background, but because the individual had lived in different counties, states, etc etc. These applications are worked at the background companies pace; there is nothing that we can do to expedite these any quicker than the next individual. And in such, background companies have those wonderful days off, almost all of them are off on holidays, standard or government, and we have to take that into account as well.

If you are still interested, I will be sure to personally handle your application and see that we get you going as quickly as possible. Please PM me your information if you would like to proceed.

Thanks,
IDSLLC
This is CABL.com posting #271948. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiUq
Posted in reply to: Re: any info on Integral Development Solutions, L. by amodemguy
There is 1 reply to this message