Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: any info on Integral Development Solutions, L.

I went there last week. They knew I was coming, talked to them Monday morning letting them know I would be there Thursday. When I got there they didnt have my background check back yet, some bs because of holiday weekend they were behind. That it would probably be done by the end of the day to come back in the morning and I could go take me drug test when background was done. Friday morning the man I was dealing with Mike wasnt even there. They said he would not be back till Tuesday!  No one there knew who I was or that I was suppose to start work.   Told me they would call me as soon as it was in.  I paid for a weeks motel at Budget Suites of America, and I asked them for a refund, or hell even charge me for a half a week, they would not refund me a penny. I waited till Monday noon to leave, and never heard from them.  I drove 600 miles to get there and got jerked around. In the parking lot another guy was turning in his equipment, he didnt have anything good to say, and I asked a couple of other guys that were there how they were to work for, and they just looked at me and didnt say anything, (which I took as a bad sign).
This is CABL.com posting #271915. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiTT
Posted in reply to: any info on Integral Development Solutions, L.L.C. by fundude101
There is 1 reply to this message