Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Labor

i am a hardline construction lineman that has been climbing poles for 23 years. i have been across the nation working and i have never seen the companies that exclude legal workers like most of you here. UNTIL i came to DALLAS TEXAS and became a worker for a contractor of 36 years for AT&T this companies name is METRO POLE SETTING . this company is proud of the fact that they have 20 to 30 ILLEGALS working there. this company is amazing because they have been caught by immigration several times , and have payed thousands of dollars to stay out of jail. the owner is steve gilcrease and because he knows some old bosses in the phone world he continues to do business. IF THIS IS NOT WRONG THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. another fact is that this company bragg's that in 36 years they have never had to pay UNEMPLOYMENT benefits. people that are legally working there are afraid of losing there jobs. this company has went as far as to tell the legal employees that they should learn to speak spanish to help the jobs go better
This is CABL.com posting #271614. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiO2
Posted in reply to: Illegal Labor by grkirk1st
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Illegal Labor Polehiker 9/21/2009 5:02:38 PM
Re: Illegal Labor sweatforhire 9/21/2009 4:58:35 PM