Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: someone has finally said it

Doug i will go on Record and say I personally don't think what wilson did was racist it was disrespectful not only to the President but to the congress and America. Now let's get to the hot topic, Doug i have learned that i could only defend myself on some topics and it is hard to defend all peoples actions, Now I do think that the Race card is being played too much and the Media is responsible for it, Now lets go back a bit when Obama made a Statement about a White cop or Cops when he said "the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting gates" automatically everyone jumped up and called him a Racist and painted the man with the same Brush that is being used on people that critizied Obama, But when i got on here to say Hey the man just said he acted stupidly and never made a mention of Race i was attacked By 95% of the white people that post in this section of the Bar, Now the same brush is being used (Unjustly) and now it is not fair. None of you guy's that get on here and bash Obama everyday didn't even want to hear what Obama had to say, All that was posted and i Quote "3. Obama without knowing any facts immediately and wrongly jumped tothe conclusion (and says he has no facts about the matter). Still hestates that the white cop acted "Stupidly", and it was a racist act.Great leader, makes a decision devoid of facts as a basis forconclusion." But Obama call the cop and apologize to him and invited him to the white house,Wilson also called Obama now wilson gets a Pass from you guy's But all of you continued to bash obama for letting a Road block get in the way of his brain and mouth. Now a lot of your post you begin by calling Obama and his whole staff hypocrites Well i do think that this is hypocritical of you and everyone involved. Again this is way out for them to call the man a Racist for getting what i call the Kanye West syndrome, but is he a Racist i don't know, Do i feel it was Racist what he did No i don't see it that way. But There is a Double standard here and we all need to get away from it.
This is CABL.com posting #270889. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbiDl
Posted in reply to: Re: someone has finally said it by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: someone has finally said it JD42596 9/16/2009 9:10:26 PM
Re: someone has finally said it sab3r 9/16/2009 6:13:20 PM