Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where's the President?

If this is true I wish not to debate any of the points you have so eagerly posted as i do not get that intense . as politics as usual . What has happened in the past needs to be left in the past and the mold needs to start as of January . this when he became our President. this is when the leaving admin, left behind one of the greatest failures our country has ever seen .
I still beleive (not know) that Obama made a pact With the Clintons and Health care was the agenda , I also beleive that Ted kennedy was apart of that pact . And high water will not sink this agenda and it will happen . after the bill is past . then In my opinion the grading begins cause he will be left out in the open to whats next and you the media myself will become highly critical .
for now
 The respect is needed as everyone fell for Bushes trap during the 911 incident and now thousands of our kids and have died for a lie . this type of lie goes a long way in my mind as people have lost there lives . and being apart of a military family . I see it first hand .
as for years past that you have mentioned, things change the thoughts then may have changed . and this now is called a lie . but is any one dead because of . not. so lets hope we all can educate our selves to the truth not changing times but the now and tomorrow .
This is CABL.com posting #269900. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbino
Posted in reply to: Re: Where's the President? by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Where's the President? JD42596 9/11/2009 6:12:20 PM