Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where's the President?

A well balance reply. Good for you. It makes things easier to debate. So don't take this as mean just what I have found. I am not doing this in anger and hope you can just look at the material. There is so much more than this. I am not doing this to piss you off so I hope you can just read it and accept it or not without going off on a personal tangent. OK?

Hes lied about knowing what his pastor and mentor was saying for all those years, I guess someone finally showed him the DVDs his church is selling on its websites.
Its full of nasty stuff.
Obama first said he didn't know anything about Wrights sermons, which seemed silly, did he sleep through twenty years in church or what?
Then, three days later Obama reversed himself, since the press will never say Obama lied, and said he knew but thought the good Wright did outweighed the bad.

Barack Obama in 2003, talking to the AFL/CIO:“I happen to be a proponent of single-payer universal healthcare coverage. That’s what I’d like to see.”In January, 2008, Obama claimed in a nationally televised debate:”I never said that we should try to go ahead and get single-payer.”

On March 2nd, Obama told another whopper while criticizing Hillary Clinton.Obama said that Sen. Jay Rockefeller, a fellow Democrat from neighboring West Virginia, had read the intelligence estimate as a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee and after a brief pause said the then-chairman had voted against the war resolution.However, Rockefeller was not the chair at the time and voted in favor of the war authorization. Sen. Bob Graham of Florida was the intelligence committee chair in 2002 and voted against the resolution. Obama did not mention Graham’s name in the passage.His exact words are, “She didn’t read the National Intelligence Estimates. Jay Rockefeller read it. But she didn’t read it. I don’t know what all that experience got her because I have enough experience to know that if you have a National Intelligence Estimate and the chairman of the national, um, Senate Intelligence Committee says you should read this, this is why I’m voting against the war, that you should probably read it. I don’t know how much experience you need for that.”

64) I played greater role in crafting liberal stands on gun control, the death penalty and abortion - LIAR - [03/31/2008] It was found that Obama — the day after sitting for the interview — filed an amended version of the questionnaire, which appears to contain Obama’s own handwritten notes added to one answer. Read Obama had greater role on liberal survey

Now these are just a few things. My point is that there are no politicians who are going to tell the truth. They can't. Only half of the people want to hear it. And that half will be lied to on a subject they don't want to hear. Bush, Obama, Clinton all of them lie and don't care about you or me. Just the power play and the spotlight. Once again I am not doing this to be mean spirited. Just to show the facts that aren't reported.  Good reply G. Keep it up.

This is CABL.com posting #269881. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbim5
Posted in reply to: Re: Where's the President? by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Where's the President? Gwester843 9/11/2009 6:08:34 PM