Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The New Republic

good response yet a little to late .as you and your group were asked to be here at my place of fun yet you all did not show up and again you all wish to make me look as if i was the bad guy . why in the world would any one show up 60 -70 miles away  more then like start a fight, then claim to police . I drove there looking for a fight when in the real world it is you looking to cause a fight, fantasy Island . come on, the world go round and round and fantasy, is what you live in. Give me your place of work address prove to me you are just wanting to have a beer . show up with bank who now is quieted down and I'll believe you are a straight up guy other wise the typing goes on . I have given you people my address my place of enjoyment my email . and I get replies of criminal . those people are behind bar's and those who speak the trash. you guy's do belong in the trash, have a good day .I will bring myself to your level, I wont let you fuck me I will destroy you . its that easy . ponder over destroy , political or offensive .
This is CABL.com posting #267821. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhPR
Posted in reply to: Re: The New Republic by MCSub
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The New Republic MCSub 8/31/2009 1:59:27 PM