Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The New Republic

I appreciate your attempts on trying to correct your writing skills G but you still have a long way to go. You do separate your "thoughts" with random periods (.)  but it still doesn't help the fact that you cannot structure a relevant thought. You want to crash my world, is that yet another threat? Are you saying that I am a pussy giving out false information? You need to prove where I have shown myself to be a pussy or the false information that I have given out. Once again you have brought up gay bars, I went out of my way to invite you to a bar where some of us dawgs were willing to give you a chance to either be civil and have a beer or let you show us "no shows" what you are made of. Now who is the pussy here, no need to answer cause we already know. I wouldn't be wasting my time responding to your illiterate garbage but it just goes to show how bored I am. Like I have said before, there has got to be a program out there that might be able to help someone of your sort to become a better person. Now would be a good time to drift back to FANTASY ISLAND  and GO FUCK YOURSELF.Sincerely, Phil
This is CABL.com posting #267814. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhPK
Posted in reply to: Re: The New Republic by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The New Republic Gwester843 8/31/2009 1:38:31 PM