Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: if this has already been....

Well loco i can't comment on Kennedy as i don't Know to much about him and somethings listed here are Crazy and nuts if true, But some of it like he cheated shit i cheat on a lot of things and will do so again without a thought and i am sure most do, But the best cheaters don't get caught, Speeding shit i do it everyday of my life and if anyone says that they don't is a lier. As far as a get out of jail free card My wife is in law enforcement and i have friends also in law enforcement and i have used a get out of jail free card myself nothing major but i used it a few times, Shit happens but in most cases we should not be coward's about it and leave someone to die because of our cowardness. As far as the military i don't mind if someone gets a favor to get a post that they like instead of getting shot at and i didn't have a problem with bush about it as there are more important issues then a mans Army record now the biggest thing is what Good he has done does it out weight the bad or is there more Bad. We seem to be a nation that will point out for the rest of a persons life even in death the bad they have done, But what about the good.
This is CABL.com posting #267764. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbhOW
Posted in reply to: if this has already been.... by LocoDawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: if this has already been.... JD42596 8/31/2009 9:24:02 AM